The ZK-4500 is a USB fingerprint sensor designed for use with
Digital Personas U.are.U. Applications and developer tools. The
user simply places his/her finger on the glowing sensor window, and
the device quickly and automatically captures the fingerprint
image. Onboard electronics calibrate the device and encrypt the
image data before sending it over the USB interface. Digital
Persona. products utilize optical fingerprint scanning technology
for superior image quality and Product reliability
High-performance, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor.
· Readily accessible for any finger.
· High quality industrial-class ABS plastic material with
scratchproof texture surface.
· Removable weighted stand.
· High speed USB interface.
· LED indicates the status of the device.
· Driver CD included.
· Available SDK for secondary development .
Pixel resolution: 500 dpi
* Supply Voltage: 5.0V +/- .25V supplied by USB
* Supply Current scanning: 170 mA (type.)
* Supply Current idle mode: 120 mA (type.)
* Supply Current suspend mode: 2 mA (max.)
* ESD Susceptibility: >15 KV
* Image data: 8-bit grayscale
* Temperature, Operating: 5- 35C
* Humidity, Operating: 20% - 80% non-condensing
* Temperature, Storage: -10- 60C
* Humidity, Storage: 20% - 90% non-condensing
* Standards Compliance: FCC Class B, CE, VCCI
* Applications for desktop PC security,mobile PCs, Custom
applications, home and Office Use.